Age 65 or permanently disabled?

If you are age 65 or older or have a permanent disability, you might be qualified to have you assessed value frozen.

  • You must be age 65 or older.


  • You must be permanently totally disabled as determined by court judgement or as certified by a state or federal agency.

If you meet either of these requirements and have a combined gross household income of $PG电子试玩网站k or less, you qualify.

This will freeze the assessed value of your property and exclude you from any reassessments, unless disqualification occurs.

The freeze does not exempt your property from the increasing or decreasing of millage rates. Millage rates vary from year to year, therefore, the amount due annually could possibly fluctuate.

To have your assessed value frozen you will need to provide the following:

  • Driver’s license

  • Federal income tax return for proof of income eligibility

We look forward to assisting you.


Contact us at 225-686-7278